Welcome to Accounts House Chartered Certified Accountants
We are a proactive firm of chartered certified accountants specialize in helping businesses with all their tax and accounting needs. Accounts House is supported by qualified and dedicated team, all of whom receive regular training to ensure services of high standards. We have a team of qualified and part-qualified Local Chartered Certified Accountants in Essex and with extensive experience in tax and accountancy.
We also believe that we can offer an outstanding value service by using the latest technology to communicate with you, though we are always happy to meet clients face to face, we believe that in most cases, this is no longer necessary and will save you time and money in the current trading and market conditions.
How we can help you
We pride ourselves on:
- A free initial consultation;
- Timely service — with a quick turn-around of work;
- Fixed fees — no unexpected invoices;
- Unlimited telephone and email support;
- Close-working relationships
Have a look at our latest newsletter. Enjoy!
HM Revenue & Custom have the power to audit people, or their companies, any time. Every time.Fortunately, because we know how to deal with them, we can negotiate everything on your behalf to ensure the minimal potential liability.
- Swift and effective settlement, resulting in lower professional fees
- A sound knowledge of HMRC’s internal systems
- A clear understanding of how the legislation is applied
- How legislation can be interpreted and utilised effectively
- An insight into tactical approach
- Effective communication based upon previous experience
- Negotiation skills ensuring the best financial settlement possible.
If you are the subject of a tax investigation or compliance check by HMRC, we will:
- Advise you whether any requests made by the inspector are reasonable
- Prepare any documents/records they’re entitled to access
- Ensure that a proactive approach is maintained throughout the investigation
- Explain your rights and the inspector’s powers
- Mount a robust defence of your position within the parameters of published legislation
- Achieve the best possible financial settlement for you
- Deal with any cross tax issues – for example VAT, national minimum wage, PAYE irregularities and tax credits
- Keep you fully informed in writing and with regular no fee client conferences
What our clients say
Excellent efficient service. I feel in safe hands as he is always available for any questions I may have, or indeed advice. I would consider him a key part in the success and growth of my business as he is transparent and keeps me aware of the financial operations of my company. A professional yet friendly service that makes it all easy. highly recommended.
Excellent accountant, I’ve been with him for 3 years now and I’m very satisfied. You can really depend on him, always professional and ready to help with questions.
Zahid and his company Accounts House Ltd was great to work with. His communication was excellent. I had a query about my return draft, and he got right back with me and and discussed everything in detail. He uses a portal that both of you can work in. His fees are super reasonable!