It’s easy to think that companies only pay corporation tax or partnerships and sole traders only pay income tax however the reality is far more complicated and can be quite daunting.
We help clients with any Business Tax Services not only offering advice on how to legally minimise what you pay but also dealing with as much or as little of the form filling as you want us to.
Businesses and their owners will have to address some or all of the following:
- Moving to, or revising a company structure
- Providing benefits and expenses
- Employee share schemes and plans
- Pension scheme strategies
- Raising funds
- Strategies for extracting funds from the business
- Reorganising shares and trading activities (including share buy-backs)
- Valuing the business
- Selling the business
- Winding up the business
- Passing on the business
We maintain a watch on the ever changing tax laws and provide cost-effective advice to ensure that our business clients’ affairs are always structured in the best possible way.
We believe that by understanding what you want to achieve and how your business works, we can provide practical and efficient tax advice to help you in your business planning and decision making.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any tax concerns.