As tax advisers, our objective is to work closely with you to ensure you pay the minimum tax required by law.
The Specialist Tax planning team at Accounts House can offer you innovative ideas to reduce your exposure to tax.
Aside from the areas highlighted below, there are many other opportunities for the majority of taxpayers to lessen their tax burden.
We have saved our clients significant amounts in tax using robust and genuine tax planning solutions. We are not in the market to peddle risky unproven tax schemes.
Our ethos is to discuss your requirements with you and together formulate a sound tax planning strategy to meet your wishes.
We will be delighted to offer you a free, no obligation meeting with a member of our Specialist Tax team in Essex, Hornchurch, UK.
. We will help you to understand the tax implications of your actions, in order that you can plan ahead and conduct your affairs in a tax efficient way.
Income Tax Planning
- Recover income tax you have paid in the previous three tax years
- Avoid paying higher rate income tax in this tax year
- Reduce your overall income tax bill
- Save CGT on the sale of a second property
- Structure your affairs to ensure you only pay 10% CGT on the sale of certain assets
- Defer CGT bill using the various CGT reliefs and exemptions available
- Use lifetime planning to reduce exposure to IHT
- Use effective wills, trusts and other shelters to maximise your family’s inheritance
Capital Gains Tax Planning
Inheritance Tax Planning
Other Savings Opportunities
- Reduce the stamp duty payable on the purchase of properties over £1m
- Save national insurance by restructuring remuneration packages
- Fund your finance requirements via tax rebates
- Protect your personal assets where long-term care costs are an issue
The following life events should all be accompanied by a review of your tax position:-
- getting married / entering a civil partnership
- having a baby
- separation /divorce
- career progression
- setting up a business/ selling a business
- business changes
- getting older / retirement